Monday, February 6, 2012

Appalachian Trials

Appalachian Trials

I have been following the The Good Badger for quite some time. Interesting story, and a really nice guy!

Well, I gotta show the love to a fellow blogger and a fellow thru-hiker and an entrepreneur too!

He just published a book, "Appalachian Trials" (as if you couldn't tell from the title of this post!!)

Anyway, so far it is available on eBook Kindle, which I have just downloaded. Once the print version is available I will be ordering that as well, and be taking it on the AT, and leaving it in a shelter somewhere. I have begun reading this already, and he had a surprise early on. I don't want to give away too many details, but there is a random turtle picture - and who can't appreciate that?! Also, eloquently written, sharp guy writing this with plenty of humor.

Anyway, I hope to have a chance to read some more this evening after work, and I am looking forward to it!


Sites:
The Good Badger

Amazon Linkie

Update

The print version is now available!

No comments:

Post a Comment